Saturday, January 31, 2009

Choco/Cherry Freebie

I am Back!
Sorry for being MIA for so long,
things had gotten a little crazy around here
with the new Grandbaby (they live with us)
and I keep her while her mom (Crystal goes to school)
Also my Mother-In-Law passed away, she had Alzheimer's
her memory was getting real bad.
Her health just got bad real fast
She will be missed very much
I truly loved her!
Ok so on to some happier
This is what I have come up with for the ADSD blog train
I hope you like it
The QP is added in with the kit
By the way that is a pick of my newist Grandbaby
EMMA at 3 days old!

and here are the links
sorry links have expired
So now finish snaggin all the rest and have fun Scrappin!!

16 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jan [LA 10:06pm] - 01 Feb [NY 01:06am, UK 06:06am, OZ 05:06pm] ).

Deatles said...

What a marvelous gift! thank you soooo much for your generosity in sharing your portion of this great blog train kit!

Rosemarie said...

I am loving this whole kit - thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

love this, so adorable, thank you

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

scangel said...

thank you for a lovely part to the blog train.

Keryn said...

Thank you so much - your kit is just wonderful.

Brenda said...

Thanks so much - love your part

:-D

Lilly said...

Shalom Thank you so very much for the wonderful gift. My condolences on your Mother-In-Law. My dad died a couple of years ago. I will keep your family in my prayers. Congrats on new grandbaby Emma!!!

Ruth said...

Your kit is lovely. Thank you for finding the time!

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing & Happy Valentine's Day!

Catzia said...

Hello Debbie,
thank you for share your part with us. Pls look on my blog,i made a scrap with "choco&herry"-blogtrain-kits.
Have a nice sunday
Doro from Germany

Michele said...

What an adorable frame!!!! It shows off your grandbaby so nicely! Thank you!

mmikes said...

This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

 
© 2007 *Feito por Templates para Você*